Friday Teardrop Photo



Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few weeks. I've been visiting family in Denmark for the holidays and traveling in Paris for a while. I've been keeping my eye out for any European teardrop trailers, but so far, they all seem to be tucked away for the winter.

However, I did see this stylish trailer being used as a display for the design firm, DecorMaison. Wouldn't a Parisian themed teardrop be fun? Some Tour de Eiffel salt and pepper shakers and some Montmartre inspired curtains? Oui, c'est bon!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday celebration in Denmark and Paris. But keep an eye out for those little camper - trailers! They can be sneaky! Maybe they are all hiding in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan! Maybe they'll be in Spain. I'm heading there in May. :-)

      Delete