Teardrop Trailer Burial*

I apologize again for the lack of posting lately. I had a death in the family and have been taking care of everything that goes along with that. I've had a few days to think about about both life and death and have a totally different view on how to live and what to live for.


The person who passed never really got to live the life they wanted, and I want to make sure that doesn't happen to me. The favorite times in my life are the days spent camping, traveling and being with friends and family, and I intend to make sure that continues as long as possible. Live life today and do it your way.

*The photo above is not meant to be morbid, but if I wasn't being cremated, I wouldn't mind leaving this world inside a stylish, black teardrop towed by a hearse.


No comments:

Post a Comment