Unusual Gifts for Teardrop Trailer Lovers

For my birthday, my husband took a photo of the Sunflower and had a local artist create an illustration of my trailer with a beautiful, rustic frame. "Gladys Magnolia" aka Robin Ruybalid uses found objects and photographs and various techniques like screen printing and cross stitch to create her art. She is available for commissioned artwork if you want to see your teardrop in print.



Other artists who use teardrops as inspiration can be found on art websites like Etsy. OffTheMapArt illustrates trailers using maps, WrightsJunktiques builds trailer models out of license plate,and liltinpurse creates personalized teardrop trailer window decals.


2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasurable experience to visit this page. I am simply going to bookmark your page for future use. While browsing Google I found a website, which is offering some other kind of unusual gifts, I think you should have a look at it unusualgiftsformen.co. Thanks

    ReplyDelete