- Emergency blinker lights in case ours fail
- 12-volt sunflower lights that we string up in the galley
- Simple mesh hammock in case we see a perfectly spaced pair of trees
- 25 foot extension cord and a campground 50 amp male to 30 amp female adapter
- Battery operated tent light for use in our shelter or for tent dwelling guests
- Folding camp shovel
- Ziploc bag of First Aid items
- Ziploc bag of laundry items: clothesline, clothespins and travel packets of Tide
- Ziploc bag of bungee cords
- one extra fleece blanket
- two extra towels in a plastic bag
That's it. We actually have room for a lot more stuff, but we don't like getting into this storage space too often. It's a bit of a pain and messes up the bed. We try to keep this space clean and organized and only get into it when we absolutely need to dig out those sunflower lights.
What do you keep under your teardrop trailer bed?